Occupational Therapist (NPA)
Connection, empathy and opportunity are key drivers of innovation and meaningful progress
VisAbility employs professionals in diverse roles and we are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals to build great teams and do great work.
We have a vision for independence. We empower people living with disability and we have an opportunity for a talented Occupational Therapist to join our team on a part-time basis (22.50 hours per week) with the possibility to go full-time for the right candidate. This exciting role provides opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to use diverse skills in assistive technology and home modifications for people with disability. The Occupational Therapist will also conduct assessments under the Job Access National Panel of Assessors for supported wage, ongoing support and workplace modifications.
Applicants must be registered to practice Occupational Therapy in Australia and have an interest in disability. Working within an interdisciplinary team and liaising with clients, families and various external agencies is key to this role so excellent communication and liaison skills are essential.
But that is not all. Please download the full job description to find out more.
The type of person we are looking for
We are on a quest to employ high performing, passionate individuals who are driven to experience joy and impact through their work. Individuals who will actively contribute to our culture of courage, resilience and care.
We are values led, and for us, attitude is everything.
You are a high performer who knows how to combine agility with compassion, positivity with grit, and adaptability with a commitment to purpose. You understand the commercial landscape of the NDIS and are confident and comfortable operating within it.
Questions before you proceed?
Call 9311 8202 and ask to speak with Seb, Manager Therapy and Support Services or email email@example.com
Applications close as soon as the right person applies!
What's in it for you?
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Generous salary packaging arrangements which allow you to boost your income by taking the cost of various everyday living expenses and mortgage repayments from your earnings before tax is calculated
- Training and development opportunities fostered through regular performance appraisals to provide you the support and training you need to achieve your professional goals
- Our Employee Assistance Program offers external counselling and support service to employees and immediate family members
- Flexible work life balance such as paid parental leave, study leave and carers leave
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Our current Enterprise Agreement provides information about salary levels and terms and conditions.
How To Apply
For further information please contact the VisAbility Human Resources Team on (08) 9311 8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that VisAbility assesses all applications based on merit.
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below, then click Apply
- Attach a resume and cover letter. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.