Welcome to a world of possibilities.
We are on the look-out for like-minded individuals who are who are driven to experience joy and impact through their work.
At Kites, we work with kids living with disability or developmental challenges and provide them - and their families, with personalised early intervention support, advice and solutions that transform their lives. We enable those that we work with to look to the future with confidence. A future filled with possibilities.
Our specialists, therapists and experts from across the disability and childhood development field work together to be whatever families need. Our team support each other to be their best. They trust each other to do their best. They deliver.
We are growing and we have an exciting opportunity for another Speech Pathologist to join our team. Are you up for the challenge.
Located in our office across from the gorgeous waterfront of Bellerive, you will work with children and their families to support the development of their communication skills, social skills and feeding abilities. View the full job description here to find our more.
This position is a 12-month contract with the possibility for extension. Hours of work will be 3-5 days per week (22.50 - 37.50 hours) depending on the preference of the successful candidate with days being negotiable.
For employment terms and salary information click here to view our Enterprise Agreement.
What is unique about you?
You are a high performer with a commitment to purpose. You possess courage to pursue your areas of passion and expertise and are not afraid to actively contribute to a workplace of trust, freedom and responsibility. You understand the value of giving and the power of a story to change perspectives.
We are values led, and for us, attitude is everything.
If this sounds like you and you, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for the role, you will need to be a Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist (CPSP) as approved by Speech Pathology Australia.
What's in it for you?
Feel rewarded by purpose in your work as you make a difference to a child's life.
You should love your job, it's your right. We want to uncover what is unique about you, and give you the opportunity to grow and have a voice. We want you to bring your whole self to work. At VisAbility, our staff are our brand.
We also offer:
- Generous salary packaging arrangements which allow you to boost your income by taking the cost of various everyday living expenses and mortgage repayments from your earnings before tax is calculated;
- Flexible working arrangements to allow you to achieve work-life integration;
- Work within a dynamic and supportive team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Psychologists;
- Training and growth opportunities fostered through regular staff development and clinical supervision meetings to provide you the support and training you need to achieve your professional goals;
- An Employee Assistance Program which offers external counselling and support service to employees and immediate family members;
- On-site parking available.
How To Apply
Please note that Kites is owned and operated by VisAbility Limited.
VisAbility Limited assesses all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, VisAbility Limited reserves the right to close this recruitment process prior to the advertised date. If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the qualifying questions contained in the application, then click Apply
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
Important notes should you progress in the recruitment process:
- We use automated reference checking software, should you progress from the interview stage, you will need provide a minimum of two references.
- If you are the successful candidate for this position, you will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance (dated within six months) prior to commencing employment.
- If you are an Australian Resident and have resided overseas, a Police Clearance from the relevant jurisdiction(s) will also be required that covers periods of residence of over 12 months duration within the last ten (10) years.
- If you are a resident of another country, you will be required to provide an overseas (international) Police Clearance from your country of origin and from any other country in which you have lived for one (1) year or more in the last ten (10) years.
Questions before you proceed?
Email email@example.com or call (03) 6245 9232 and ask to speak with Tennille Burns, Team Leader Kites Tasmania.
Applications close as soon as the right person applies.